Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, February 03, 2006

Bu Cac Tao

Hey there. Thanks for stopping by. Well, this is my first real post on my new site and the first since the move. It has been a very stressful time, but I'm glad to finally be in DC and to see if this thing works out. Already I'm having problems with the landlord, so I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come.

A friend I met a little while ago asked me to help him out with something that sounded pretty fun, but I don't know if I really want to do it. Sounds kinda silly, but it's a good way to learn a lot about this town in a short period of time. We'll see. I don't want to burn any bridges on a new city before I've had a chance to scope the place around a bit.

O.K. I know this is boring so I'll end now. Going to ride this Metro thing they've got here and check out what I can . I'll try to write more later.

Egg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home